Flexible Participation/Tuition Options
Since every family has its own special needs and schedules, we have created a flexible participation structure. Our hope is that you can select an option that works for your preschooler and for your family. You may select from three options, based on availability. For fee schedule and workday obligations please consult the chart below.
Level I = member works inside/outside the classroom an average of 15 hours per semester.
Level II = member works inside/outside the classroom an average of 5 hours per semester.
*All levels provide snack 6 times a semester
|Program Tuition Levels|
|Program||Days & Times||Level I||Level II|
|3- Day Half Day||M/W/F 9:00 -11:30 AM
M/W/F 12:30 -3:00 PM
|3- Day Full Day||M/W/F 9:00-3:00 PM||$405||$565|
Registration Fee: $75 Supply Fee: $25 per class Cleaning Fee: $100
Now Accepting Child Care Assistance!
- The Board of Directors determines tuition and fees in the spring. Members are invited to participate in the process of determining changes to tuition and fees.
- Annual non refundable registration and supply fee for each child enrolled.
- Nine full tuition payments are paid for the school year as follows:
#1 (half August and half May) & #2 (September) are due at registration
#3 is due October 1st
#4 is due November 1st
#5 is due December 1st
#6 is due January 1st
#7 is due February 1st
#8 is due March 1st
#9 is due April 1st
- If you are unable to pay your child’s tuition by the 5th day of the month tuition is due, please contact the Preschool Coordinator before the 1st to make arrangements.
- If tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month, the Preschool Coordinator will give the member a written reminder and asses a $10 late fee.
- Full tuition is due even if your child does not attend each day (i.e., family vacation or illness). The family is responsible for getting a substitute for workdays and for any job responsibilities during that period.
- Families are encouraged to pay tuition ahead or in full, though no discount is given.
- ACP uses Quickbooks Online and runs all tuition payements through this software. Credit card and electronic fund transfer are acceptable methods of payment.
- Tuition payment statements are available at any time your child was/is enrolled. Please ask the Preschool Coordinator.
- When families enroll later in the year, they will pay the last month’s tuition in addition to a portion of the first payment, depending on when attendance begins. The pro-rated tuition amount is based on whether a student joins during the first (1-15) or second (16-end) half of the month.
- If the start date is between the 1st and 15th of any given month, then you will pay a FULL month’s tuition. If the start date is between the 16th and last day of the month, you will pay a HALF month’s tuition.
- Tuition and fees are due by the 1st session; late fees begin accruing after this point and the Treasurer will follow up with the President of the Board as outlined above.
- This policy also applies to current families transferring classes and/or tuition levels; adjustments to pricing will be based on the effective pro-rated date of any changes.
- If a families first session falls between the first day of school and December 31st, the will be responsible for paying the registration and supply fee in full. If the first session falls between January 1st and the last day of school the registration and supply fee will be prorated at 50% except the Pre-K fee will not be prorated. If the first session falls between Spring Break and the last day of school the registration and supply fee will be prorated to 25%.
- Enrollment may not occur after April 1st of the current school year.
An in-kind donation is an item you are donating to the preschool (not relating to a fundraising event) that you have personally paid for and for which you are not expecting reimbursement. Please provide as much information about the donation as you can, and research the IRS website for approximate value. It’s favorable to the preschool to have in-kind donations should we ever apply for grants. Our Tax ID is available on our website.